Almost Always The Truth

This blog is about small incidents which have occured in the life of Neel Arurkar. Neel also writes about his family and friends in this blog.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune, Maharashtra/Karnataka, India

I am what you see :-)

Holi Bumper(Updated 14th Nov)

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Remember, customer is the king

"Pasha you suck. You are an inefficient, indifferent and lazy government servant and your fat a**e is an indication of that. If you continue being that lazy, the rats that bite the computer cables in your office will soon bite your a**e.......". I wanted to send this as an sms to Pasha everyday, to remind him of his duties. Pasha is an inspector with Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation(KSRTC). He was responsible to ensure that we promptly got the refund for our bus tickets after we met with the accident. But lazy and inept as he is, he delayed it till we finally we got our refund about four months later from some different officer. Though I do not send the above as sms considering that I am a decent guy(I think so) and he is a SoB(I think so), I do send him 'Remember, customer is the king' sms everyday. Poor Pasha. He must seriously be fed up. And I do not think that there is anything wrong in what I am doing. After all, I am sending sms to his official mobile number and that is being done to instill some accountability towards the public in that d***head. I was actually going to add this sentence 'To tell Pasha that customer is the king, click here.' in my post, which would make his official phone number public, but backed off on second thoughts. To read more about these guys, click here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Neel Arurkar said...

Yes. They dont respond positively. But I have decided to speak up whenever I can.

Aug 25, 2005, 6:54:00 AM  
Blogger Lavinia said...

That is a great post. I need to send a similar email to people in some government departments here.

I love the begining. Formal but funny: Pasha, you suck. rofl!

Aug 25, 2005, 7:01:00 AM  
Blogger Neel Arurkar said...

Thanks Lavinia. Yes. Do send the mails to those guys. I guess there is corruption and inefficiency in governmnet offices in South Africa too.

Aug 25, 2005, 7:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home