Almost Always The Truth

This blog is about small incidents which have occured in the life of Neel Arurkar. Neel also writes about his family and friends in this blog.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune, Maharashtra/Karnataka, India

I am what you see :-)

Holi Bumper(Updated 14th Nov)

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Unsophisticated

The sophisticated photocopying machine in my building was out of order. So, I walked to the other sophisticated machine in the opposite building. There I used the sophisticated scanner to scan my degree certificate. Bombay University's degree certificate looks so unsophisticated. I thought of uploading it here, but I am not doing that because somehow I feel that it may be misused by miscreants. On my way out, I smelt some real nice coffee. Vishal and I decided to have some coffee. The coffee machine looked sophisticated. It took us some time to understand its way of functioning. Once we had the coffee in our cups, we added sugar. But there was no stirrer in sight. I tried shaking the cup, but the coffee still tasted bitter. We wondered what to do next. Just then, I clenched all my fingers except the pointer together and put it in the coffee and stirred it(the coffee was not hot when i did this). I am unsophisticated. Just then I saw another guy in a similar situation. He just took another empty cup and poured the coffee from one cup to the other and repeated this process till the sugar was dissolved in the coffee. It was then that I realised, that I am not only unsophisticated, but also foolish.

16 Comments:

Blogger Dewdrop said...

Bombay University's degree certificate looks so unsophisticated.
- I bet on this one. I simply dont like its lamination and its content in 2 languages. Why couldn't they just use plain English?

Stirring coffee with your fingers...heehe, dont ever try this when with a girl -:)

Jul 27, 2005, 10:02:00 AM  
Blogger Kroopa Shah (Kr00pz) said...

LOL, thats crazy!!! I've done some pretty silly things so you are not alone!! :-D

Jul 27, 2005, 10:23:00 AM  
Blogger Hul said...

stirred coffe with a finger..yucks!

however that was wat i would hve done in such a situation.

Jul 27, 2005, 5:17:00 PM  
Blogger Neel Arurkar said...

Dewdrop : Yes. It looks so funny.
Kroopa : I know I am not the only one :-)
Irina : Yes, it was
Hul : :-)

Jul 27, 2005, 11:32:00 PM  
Blogger Neel Arurkar said...

Anu, everyone I know(and care about) is safe in Bombay

Jul 28, 2005, 6:11:00 AM  
Blogger Art said...

Hey that was nice... We can try to be sophisticated as possible... But we can always break the rules of sophistication when need arises... Hope ur coffee tasted good after that... :)

Jul 28, 2005, 9:36:00 PM  
Blogger Neel Arurkar said...

Coffee tasted damn good. These new CCD machines are good indeed.

Jul 29, 2005, 1:04:00 AM  
Blogger dimwitnot said...

Dear Neel,

You have a very interesting, well written and humourous blog.

Enjoyed reading all your posts.

Regards,

ITCC

Jul 29, 2005, 4:24:00 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

WAT THE FUCK u talking about man ?



Psssst! use lang like dis and u will scare away dat ITCC babe

Jul 29, 2005, 4:33:00 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

heyyy Neel,
wud u introduce me to dis Kroopa chick

she looks hott
and she does pretty silly tings too



like i done now

Jul 29, 2005, 4:35:00 AM  
Blogger Neel Arurkar said...

ITCC : Thanks
Saby : I am not deleting your comment because I do not support censorship in any form. But you suck.

Jul 29, 2005, 4:48:00 AM  
Blogger Sayesha said...

Loved this post! :)

Jul 29, 2005, 6:00:00 AM  
Blogger Neel Arurkar said...

Sayesha : Thanks
Mandar : Bookmarked you. Will come for the next meet.

Jul 29, 2005, 8:28:00 AM  
Blogger Neel Arurkar said...

Uma : :-) and Thanks

Jul 30, 2005, 11:03:00 PM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

I didnt knew how to operate the machine so for 3 months I was going without coffee...and one day fortunately I was in pantry and saw one guy using the machine. Only after that did I tried to make one cup for me.

Hehehe...

Jul 31, 2005, 7:08:00 AM  
Blogger Neel Arurkar said...

:-)

Aug 1, 2005, 8:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home