Almost Always The Truth

This blog is about small incidents which have occured in the life of Neel Arurkar. Neel also writes about his family and friends in this blog.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune, Maharashtra/Karnataka, India

I am what you see :-)

Holi Bumper(Updated 14th Nov)

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Morning Walk

I had never ever had a morning walk before. I mean, I have walked in the morning but not for the sake of having a stroll. I am too lazy to sacrifice my sleep for such things. But today is a different day. Yesterday I asked Heramb whether he would accompany me to Shivaji Park and he agreed. Considering the fact that today is just three days away from my return to Bangalore and considering the fact that today is just a week away from his return to the UK(Yeah return. That SoB is going to UK for 4th time in two years), we both decided to sacrifice our sleeps. We set out at 0730(yes, I call that morning). Shivaji Park in the morning looked a bit different from the Shivaji Park in the evenings. So much less crowd and so many new faces. I realised that people who go there in the mornings and the people who go there in the evenings form disjoint sets. Agreed that the dopes are there in the morning and evening and also afternoons and nights and the body builders in the Open Air Gym must be coming both in the mornings and evenings, but I can bet my fifty odd bucks, that I won in the market yesterday, on the fact that my observation is true if the sample is restricted to the few girls that we saw in the morning and few girls who were not there in the morning. We did not restrict ourselves to Shivaji Park. We also went to Dadar beach, where we saw that the Worli-Bandra sealink work progressing at a (reasonably)rapid pace(looks like I will have to buy a cam soon. You guys can see an older picture that I found). We ended the walk with a Bun Maska Chai for me and Bread Omlette Tea for Heramb at a shabby Irani restaurant called 'The Light of Bharat'. Now, I am barely able to hold my yawns. I am going to have a heavy lunch now and hit the bed. In the evening, I am going to Shivaji Park again :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home