Almost Always The Truth

This blog is about small incidents which have occured in the life of Neel Arurkar. Neel also writes about his family and friends in this blog.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune, Maharashtra/Karnataka, India

I am what you see :-)

Holi Bumper(Updated 14th Nov)

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Say Chee

Spice Jet offers snacks on board. It is a no-frills airline and do not expect a proper snack like you get in Jet Airways or KingFisher. They serve you potato chips/peanuts, mineral water and a candy on board. All worth Rs 8.50. But then people still compare it with Jet Airways which serves proper snacks. People love to crib. And why not? Cribbing really is fun. I was given a choice to choose between Ruffles' Lays and Haldiram's Seng. I went for Lays . I do not support people involved in murder cases in any form. We were nearing Pune Airport when I finished the packet of Lays. There was no tissue paper in sight to wipe my oily hands. I just wiped it to my denims. I still remember the astonished look on the face of the cutie sitting next to me. But then I didnt use the seat covers as a napkin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home