Almost Always The Truth

This blog is about small incidents which have occured in the life of Neel Arurkar. Neel also writes about his family and friends in this blog.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune, Maharashtra/Karnataka, India

I am what you see :-)

Holi Bumper(Updated 14th Nov)

Monday, June 06, 2005

A Free Drop Please

Was I praising my landlady in my last post? I have to think again. Her attitude sucks. According to the new agreement we have to pay the rent by the fifth of every month. We changed this from seventh in the old agreement. This Saturday it was the fourth of June and Harish was not feeling well. We had planned that we would pay her by evening. But that was not to be. She messaged for Harish. She told him that she wanted the money right at that moment. Now Harish is a real nice chap. He never says no to her. When Harish told her that he would get it for her in a few minutes, she said that she would accompany him to the ATM. Harish had to ferry the old lady to the ATM in the autorickshaw. The ATM is a kilometre from our home and takes minimum fare by rick. In the rick, she bitched about me. She told Harish that our old roomie Lakshman had left the room over differences in money matters with me. Now that is news to me. Does she hallucinate or is she a schizophrenic? At the ATM, Harish handed the cash to the landlady who immediately walked to the bus stop barely ten metres away. Damn! All this fuss for a free drop to the bus stop.

7 Comments:

Blogger Art said...

hmm... thats really bad...
hope ur landlady doesnt repeat all this :)
by the way hope ur stay is better now with the furniture etc u have got. :)

Jun 7, 2005, 11:52:00 PM  
Blogger Neel Arurkar said...

I bet she will. She has categorised four of us into two categories 'gems' and 'not polite'. I belong to the second category.
btw, I have started a secondary blog too. It will revolve round the theme "my school days". You can chk that out at http://coolschooldays.blogspot.com/

Jun 7, 2005, 11:58:00 PM  
Blogger Art said...

well as long as she doesnt bother u much with all that i guess its ok... If her interference is just once a month then i guess its managable. I have heard of lanlords poking their nose in everyday matters... hope ur landlady is not so :)

Read ur new blog. Very nice :)
Will blogroll that too as i have done for this... dont mind :)

Jun 8, 2005, 7:16:00 AM  
Blogger Neel Arurkar said...

Yes. My Landlady is bearable as compored to the types u mentioned. Thanks for reading the new blog. It is good to have regular readers for my blog.

Jun 8, 2005, 7:22:00 AM  
Blogger SparkleSupi said...

I thought u were fond of ur land lady as u always praised her and told funny things about her..But wat she did was v selfish n bad..

Jul 1, 2005, 2:04:00 AM  
Blogger Neel Arurkar said...

Na! I hate my landlady from the bottom of my heart :-)

Jul 1, 2005, 2:34:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This looks like a very nice place! I liked it so much and very interesting, too! Thanks for sharing the experience.
Flights to Bali
Cheap Flights to Japan
Flights to Japan
Tickets to Japan
Flight to Harare
Cheap flights to Harare
Harare Flights
Flights to Johannesburg

Sep 29, 2011, 3:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home