Almost Always The Truth

This blog is about small incidents which have occured in the life of Neel Arurkar. Neel also writes about his family and friends in this blog.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune, Maharashtra/Karnataka, India

I am what you see :-)

Holi Bumper(Updated 14th Nov)

Monday, May 09, 2005

Cigarettes Available : For Free

This was the subject of the post I put on the Bulletin Board(BB). The exact post that was posted is here --"I have 8 gold flake cigarettes with me. You don’t need to pay anything for it. The reason I am giving it to you is that I do not want to throw them away.The cigarettes will be given to the person who calls me on my extension / drops a mail to me first. Please note that you can collect the cigarettes only tomorrow after 1030 hours." There were a few comments in reply. But I feel people should know why this guy is offering cigarettes for free. These cigarettes are not mine. I found them in Rishdi's bag. If you have not read the posts below, Rishdi was a fellow passenger in our bus that met with an accident. Dheepak and me spent time with him till his friends came about 12 hours after the accident. I found a cigarette packet in Rishdi's bag and asked him whether I should let it remain there. Rishdi's parents were not aware that Rishdi smokes and he wanted the packet to be removed. This is how I got my hands on the packet. I have tried to smoke a few times before just for the sake of it but did not quite get it right. This is why the cigarettes were offered on the BB and the winner of the contest has already been decided.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home