Almost Always The Truth

This blog is about small incidents which have occured in the life of Neel Arurkar. Neel also writes about his family and friends in this blog.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune, Maharashtra/Karnataka, India

I am what you see :-)

Holi Bumper(Updated 14th Nov)

Friday, April 21, 2006

Carnal Desire


After the exciting statue, let me now talk about carnal desire. I am a man of many fetishes. One of them is to have sex on the beach. Even after 2* years of existence, I have not had the chance to have sex on the beach. But last night I had a carnal desire. Enough you dirty minds. Sex On The Beach happens to be the name of a cocktail and Carnal Desire happens to be an ice cream they serve at Drizzle. Drizzle is a family restaurant at Aundh(Pune) close to my place. I did not want to go for an ice cream after dinner as such, but I gave in to Carnal Desire. I am not sure whether the restaurant owner knows what it means or is it just a stunt so that people try it out. Whatever. After ordering, I eagerly waited for it. In a few minutes, the waiter arrived with a scoop of butterscotch. I like butterscotch, but my desire of finding something exotic have been left unfulfilled.

15 Comments:

Blogger Seema said...

Finally... you on a long vacation or something??
Good one. The pic goes well with the article.

Apr 21, 2006, 4:57:00 AM  
Blogger Art said...

hmm.. that was nice... agreed sometimes names do misguide u :)

Apr 21, 2006, 12:31:00 PM  
Blogger Activity said...

hehehehe....

just my style. lets see that on the corp blog :)

tta

Apr 22, 2006, 11:33:00 AM  
Blogger Neel Arurkar said...

FMOE: Na Na. Just been busy with somethings :-)

Art : They do! And yes, have not visited your blog in quite some time. Apologies for that. Did not have much time to visit my favourite blogs lately..

TTA : I am committed to make my corp blog as sleazy as possible ;-)

Apr 22, 2006, 12:57:00 PM  
Blogger Art said...

thats fine.. flattered - one of fav blogs :)
Surprisingly.. u will have a lot to catch up on then :)

Apr 24, 2006, 11:17:00 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

That's it? One scoop of butterscotch? You would think that they would at least give you three different flavors, with three different toppings, to satisfy your desires. lol
Perhaps you need to try a different ice cream parlor.

Apr 24, 2006, 11:29:00 AM  
Blogger Neel Arurkar said...

Art : It is one of my fav blogs. Have you seen the Infy blogs lately? Picking up a lot lately..

Exseno : I agree. They left my 'carnal' desires unsatisified. On second thoughts, they could have dress ed the ice cream 'well' with two scoops..that would have kinda satisfied ;-)

Apr 25, 2006, 5:55:00 AM  
Blogger Nero said...

The last couple of posts are a bit.. er.. :D

What next?

Apr 25, 2006, 6:47:00 AM  
Blogger Art said...

havent checked the infy blogs.. actually dunno how to get into that.. no link nothing.. intranet link wont work here.. and i dont know the extranet link :(

Apr 25, 2006, 10:35:00 AM  
Blogger Kathy said...

...unfulfilled carnal desire?hehe :)
...better luck next time :D

Apr 26, 2006, 9:29:00 AM  
Blogger Neel Arurkar said...

Nero : :-) Yeah. I am turning into a sleazy guy..

Art : Hmmm. Sad. Come hear and read all!

Kathy : Bingo! Unsatisfied to the core..

Het : Thanks! It is good to be at your blog too!

May 10, 2006, 6:47:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dude! There you go again! Trying to hide the *real* desires amidst the not-so-unreal ones! :)
So having fun with Ice Creams, eh! Here its raining billis and kuttas every evening, so no chance of cold water too :(
Enjoi maadi macha! [See, returning you your language!] :)

May 10, 2006, 11:58:00 PM  
Blogger Neel Arurkar said...

Ah! You are so smart :-) Waise, heard that it is raining like hell ib Blore. I get all the updates you see..

May 11, 2006, 5:20:00 AM  
Blogger Bhushan said...

Better luck next time dude... try 'Sex on the beach' next time and see whether your "desire of finding something exotic" gets fulfilled or not... All the best...

May 17, 2006, 9:24:00 AM  
Blogger Sarang Anajwala said...

hahaha....
had heard of 'sex on the beach' but not 'carnal desire'...

May 20, 2006, 4:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home