Almost Always The Truth

This blog is about small incidents which have occured in the life of Neel Arurkar. Neel also writes about his family and friends in this blog.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune, Maharashtra/Karnataka, India

I am what you see :-)

Holi Bumper(Updated 14th Nov)

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Ten Reasons Why I Hate My Landlady

1. Asks me to send mails to her niece in the US wishing her on her b’day,anniversary etc. The mails always contain “ May the Lord Venkateswara of the seven hills bless you” .
2. Asks my roommate to swear on his mother about not telling things about me that she has told him, to me.
3. H and S are two gems. Neel is a Bambaiiya Tapori. “Let Neel keep his Bombay tricks with himself.” , she tells H.
4. Neel is a drunkard because he boozes once a month at home and leaves the bottles behind.(She assumes that I alone booze)
5. Asks me to get tenants for her first floor 3 BHK. Wants to cram 8 ppl there and wants to charge 2000 per month. I tell her that’s too expensive for a flat 1 km away from the main road. Gets mad at me.
6. When I ask for my deposit in return for getting tenants, she gets annoyed. ( I am still searching for tenants :-) )
7. Swears at previous occupants. Always abuses them.
8. Asks me to contribute for a 700 year old temple that her forefathers have built somewhere.
9. Claims to be a communist. Says she is a communist because, she eats what she earns. When I say, ”so do I”, she thinks it is rude.
10.Uses the house maid as a spy.

17 Comments:

Blogger Dewdrop said...

lol, she sounds like a typical old lady who's lost it with age :P

Jan 11, 2006, 8:32:00 AM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Oh, now i know why you hated her^_^, she's damn***** anyway, you'll be leaving soon right? Hope everything will be fine in Pune..goodluck yaar!

Jan 11, 2006, 8:50:00 PM  
Blogger Neel Arurkar said...

Dewdy : Yes, troublesome old lady she is!

Kathy : If things go well, on 25th Jan!

Jan 12, 2006, 4:03:00 AM  
Blogger Seema said...

Hope u get ur deposit back in full. I doubt she'll return the whole amount. Anyways, all the best for it.

Jan 12, 2006, 4:27:00 AM  
Blogger Neel Arurkar said...

FMOE, I know, I know. I have kept my dialogues ready for that moment. Will say them sweetly, but they are going to be a Slap on the face

Jan 12, 2006, 4:31:00 AM  
Blogger Neel Arurkar said...

Anu : Who doesnt want to make money :-). 'Love my landlady!'-will do exhaustive search for that for a suitable landlady in Pune ;-)

Jan 12, 2006, 4:58:00 AM  
Blogger Sarang Anajwala said...

Well... Neel u might not agrre with me but there's some feel-gud factor abt ur landlady..... had she not been ur landlady we'd have not get to read this blog!!!! ;-)
So i think it's nice as far as she's not my landlady!!!!
;-)

Jan 12, 2006, 5:27:00 AM  
Blogger Neel Arurkar said...

Sarang, you SoB :-)

Jan 12, 2006, 6:07:00 AM  
Blogger Keshi said...

well Neel maybe u should move out from there??

Keshi.

Jan 12, 2006, 8:09:00 PM  
Blogger Art said...

thats bad... she must be some kind of a crazy women...
Landlady/lords are mean.. but they are atleast tolerable.. this is too much

Jan 12, 2006, 8:26:00 PM  
Blogger Neel Arurkar said...

Keshi : Yeah. Moving out pretty soon. Getting transferred to Pune!

Art : Yeah. Sad life she is :-(

Het : :-) Ekdum shaani hai

Jan 13, 2006, 4:55:00 AM  
Blogger The Lil fairy & her angel friends said...

hehheheeh!!!! kool!
ill do dat too wen ill get old:D

Jan 14, 2006, 3:48:00 AM  
Blogger Deeps said...

Hey Neel, looks like the Not-so-nice-landlady is trying to fix you up with her niece :-D hehehee.

Jan 15, 2006, 8:20:00 AM  
Blogger bablu said...

Intersting land lady you have... My previous LL was the same.. So nice i feel after i left the place.. The present lady is a gem of a person...

Jan 16, 2006, 12:03:00 AM  
Blogger Deeps said...

Sorry didn't see the anniversary of the niece part. Maybe the niece has a sister/daughter who's eligible ;-).

Jan 16, 2006, 2:26:00 PM  
Blogger Neel Arurkar said...

Unaiza : :-) You have many years to go before that

Bablu : Lucky you!

Deeps : I hope so. Otherwise it is a waste of time for me :-)

Jan 17, 2006, 4:54:00 AM  
Blogger Kroopa Shah (Kr00pz) said...

LOL, now that was funny!! How old is she?

Jan 28, 2006, 9:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home