Almost Always The Truth

This blog is about small incidents which have occured in the life of Neel Arurkar. Neel also writes about his family and friends in this blog.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune, Maharashtra/Karnataka, India

I am what you see :-)

Holi Bumper(Updated 14th Nov)

Friday, April 08, 2005

Male Of Two Cities

If spending more than a year in a city entitles you the privilege of calling that city as yours, then now I am a male of two cities. After spending more than 20 years of my life in Bombay, this 3rd of April, I completed one year of my stay in Bangalore. I was about to title my post as the Anniversary Issue, but this name seemed more catchy. It has been an anniversary of all sorts of things to me. It is a year now since I have learnt to cycle. And it has been one year since I bought my Infy shares. Anniversaries apart, I have done many things for the first time. For the first time in my life I have started eating curd rice(disclaimer: only at select places like Balaji) and for the first time I have attended a share holder meeting. That apart, I have started enjoying Tamil Music and learnt to differentiate between Kannada and other South Indian languages. Though I cannot understand Kannada completely I can decipher it swalpa-swalpa(a little bit). I have already set my self appraisal targets for the next year though, though that does not mean that I am loving staying a thousand kms away from home and that is why I was more than happy to be in Bombay on the third.

4 Comments:

Blogger Art said...

All ur blogs are pretty interesting. And since i am also in infy. I can sometimes visualize ur thoughts when u write something specific to infy.

Apr 15, 2005, 9:03:00 AM  
Blogger Neel Arurkar said...

Thanks fellow Infoscion :-) Do keep reading the blog.

Apr 15, 2005, 10:58:00 PM  
Blogger Venu Vedam said...

Hi Bangalorean. (You qualify)

Great blog. Chanced upon it from Infy BB.

Keep penning.

May 9, 2005, 7:47:00 AM  
Blogger Neel Arurkar said...

Thanks Satyanveshi.

May 9, 2005, 11:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home