Almost Always The Truth

This blog is about small incidents which have occured in the life of Neel Arurkar. Neel also writes about his family and friends in this blog.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune, Maharashtra/Karnataka, India

I am what you see :-)

Holi Bumper(Updated 14th Nov)

Monday, March 28, 2005

Life Is Beautiful

The previous post described how I 'celebrated' my birthday. But I missed writing about an important but sad happening. A fellow Infoscion lost his life on the infamous Hosur Road. Well, I did not know him, but Infosys is like a family to most Infoscions and the death of Amandeep Singh Gill was like a death of a close relative. Today as I was browsing through the bulletin board, I found a post by Amandeep. It was about a key of a bike that Amandeep had found in the parking area. It was posted barely 10 days before his death. One thing is for sure- avoid riding bikes on Hosur Road.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home