Almost Always The Truth

This blog is about small incidents which have occured in the life of Neel Arurkar. Neel also writes about his family and friends in this blog.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune, Maharashtra/Karnataka, India

I am what you see :-)

Holi Bumper(Updated 14th Nov)

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Chaplinitis

Chaplinitis were competitions immensely popular across America in the 1910s where people imitated Charlie Chaplin. It was at one such Chaplinitis, as the legend goes, that Charlie Chaplin was awarded the third position. People also talked about the duplicate Saddams. Identifying the fakes have been a real headache for people(no pun intended). I remember Mukul forging my signature on a notebook during a boring lecture at Ruia. Yes, Abhiroop adjugded the forged signature as the real one. In a similar incident, my degree certificate was being verified. I had a coloured photocopy in addition to the original. I asked the person in authority which one was the original. Sure enough, the chaplin certificate lost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home