Almost Always The Truth

This blog is about small incidents which have occured in the life of Neel Arurkar. Neel also writes about his family and friends in this blog.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune, Maharashtra/Karnataka, India

I am what you see :-)

Holi Bumper(Updated 14th Nov)

Thursday, March 10, 2005

The 6 Rupee Ticket

It remained nailed in my cubicle for three months. I resisted the temptation of attaching it with the LTA application. Well the six rupees would have saved some tax for me. But then, it is the sentiment that matters. It was a western railway ticket from Dadar to Vile Parle. That was the last time I had travelled by local train in Bombay. I was planning to preserve it atleast till the next time I go to Bombay.
Such small things do bring comfort to you when you are a thousand kilometres away from home. But that was not to be. The house keeping staff cleaned my cubicle last weekend and threw the ticket away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home