Almost Always The Truth

This blog is about small incidents which have occured in the life of Neel Arurkar. Neel also writes about his family and friends in this blog.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune, Maharashtra/Karnataka, India

I am what you see :-)

Holi Bumper(Updated 14th Nov)

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Mother of all jams

That was the topic of the day on the BB. For those of you who dont know what a BB is, it stands for bulletin board. A place where people in a company discuss issues, sell TVs and mobile phones and post A+ve blood needed requests, the BB has nothing to do with pen and paper, but is an electronic interface and can be accessed as a folder in your Outlook or through a web interface. It indeed was mother of all jams. I have never been stuck in a jam for this long. I boarded the company bus at 0850 hours and reached office at 1130. I used to travel from Pune to Bombay, a distance of about 130 kms in 90 minutes. And today I spent 160 minutes to travel a distance of 13 kms.
Some interesting statistics posted by someone called Jaise George who travelled to office in a car:
-->Time taken : 225 minutes
-->Distance travelled : 25 kms
-->Songs listened : 54
-->Time spent on a flyover : 28 minutes
-->Gear shifted above 1st : 4
-->Diesel spent : 6 litres

Luckily I had a book and a cutie next to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home