Almost Always The Truth

This blog is about small incidents which have occured in the life of Neel Arurkar. Neel also writes about his family and friends in this blog.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune, Maharashtra/Karnataka, India

I am what you see :-)

Holi Bumper(Updated 14th Nov)

Monday, February 14, 2005

Sweets at my desk

People are just waiting to distribute sweets and more people are waiting to grab them. The reasons are many. Someone has just returned from onsite, a baby was born to someone, someone is getting married or someone has just bought a new house. Such a 'someone' fooled quite a few people in SETLabs. When I say fooled, it was because of bad e-mail etiquettes of the sender and the people who were fooled. And I was one those who were fooled. This person had sent a mail about a fortnight ago with the subject "sweets at my desk" about a fortnight ago. Today, he replied all to the same mail with some different contents in the mail. Totally unaware of the contents of the mail, I rushed to the first floor of building 19 along with Keyur( we sit on the second floor), where we found out that we had goofed. But that was okay.There were a few more with us and we all had a nice laugh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Baejaar said...

Update your blogs frequently. Its not the POC softwares for which we can take our own sweet time for release. Here clients like me are more demanding :-)

Feb 20, 2005, 11:56:00 PM  
Blogger Neel Arurkar said...

I appreciate that you like my blog and want more frequent posts. But unfortunately I like to write my posts more than posting pictures on it. So it takes time. I guess you know what that means ;-)

Feb 26, 2005, 4:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home