Almost Always The Truth

This blog is about small incidents which have occured in the life of Neel Arurkar. Neel also writes about his family and friends in this blog.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune, Maharashtra/Karnataka, India

I am what you see :-)

Holi Bumper(Updated 14th Nov)

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Neel, the cartoonist.

I became interested in cartoons when I was in my eighth standard. Not that I had never drawn a cartoon before. I loved drawing Mahatma Gandhi. After all, simplicity had been the greatness of my sketches. It was in this very year, that I failed in my elementary drawing examinations. But, elementary examinations are different from caricatures. My sister had been to some workshop and I learnt to sketch Dr. Manmohan Singh from her. From then I have been drawing Manmohan over and over again---because, I cannot draw any other caricature. More and more I drew, the more famous he became. And now you see-- he is the Prime Minister of India!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home