Almost Always The Truth

This blog is about small incidents which have occured in the life of Neel Arurkar. Neel also writes about his family and friends in this blog.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune, Maharashtra/Karnataka, India

I am what you see :-)

Holi Bumper(Updated 14th Nov)

Monday, September 06, 2004

No Cycling Today..


I did not cycle today from my building to the canteen. Considering that I have learnt to cycle just this April, I still love to cycle. But then I had a problem. I did not wear socks to office today. Now , I have only 4 pairs of socks. One I had to throw after my Jog Falls visit. The other was stinking yesterday and I washed it yesterday night and it is still hanging on the rope.( I dont have a washing machine at Bangalore) The third, I couldnt find in the morning. And the fourth pair, I have not been weraing since April, beacuse their elastic is loose.
I tried pulling my pants down today, but then the bare skin still showed. I walked my way to the canteen, feeling a bit guilty about not wearing socks. Especially, when I was climbing the staircase of the lotus building(Opera House), I could even sense, that the people behind me are looking at my feet. But then, the dress code policy doesnt insist on wearing socks..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home